Review of Silicon Steering Wheel Knob
This is a review of the BL silicon steering wheel knob which is an offset knob and makes use of ball bearings to help when turning.
We ordered the silicon steering wheel knob and it arrived the next day on Amazon Prime. Nice and quick delivery meant we could get it fitted and straight in to testing.
This has to be the best looking steering wheel knob we have tested, it really looks the part.
At first glance it is definitely smoother than the others we have tested, it fitted in about a minute and then we were driving it around our grassy car park. We fitted it on the inside just like the picture above, it provides a smaller turning circle than if you were to clamp it on the outside.
The instructions came in Chinese so we couldn't understand them, but we had fitted a few now so it wasn't too hard, this is probably the only downside we have noticed with this product.
The silicone sits on the outside of the spinner knob and gives a great feel to the knob as you are using it, much better on the hand than the others we tested.
- Very strong fitting on to your wheel, really sturdy
- Great feeling on your hand with the silicone rubber on the outside
- Silky smooth movement around the turning circle of your steering wheel
- Looks really good and should match any interior
- Great price for something that feels like a well made product
- The silicone layer is very thin, it feels great on your hand but may come off if you drive with gloves or hold on to the spinner knob tightly
The best looking and smoothest steering wheel knob we have tested out of the 4. Really awesome feel in the hand and great for moving around in small tight spaces when you continuually need to move your vehicle in to small spaces and around tight corners and will be reversing a lot.
It is a flat steering wheel spinner so you can place your palm on it and also grip the outside with its silicone coating. We highly recommend this steering wheel knob if you have recently had an accident or are disabled and can't use one of your arms.