This is a review of the Ipow Car Emergency Escape Tool
The Ipow emergency hammer is a straightforward piece of kit. It comes as a pack of two so that you can give one to a loved one or as most families have at least two cars, have one in each car.
The hammer is double headed so it has two steel points that can be used to shatter the car windows of your car in an emergency to escape.
It is a sturdy device weighing 170 grams using hard plastic and stainless steel. The handle that you hold feels ergonomically made easy to grip and clasp in the palm of your hand.
To the base of the hammer is a seat cutter which is very easy to use with safeguarded razor blades, you just need to slightly angle the hammer to hook onto the seat belt and pull it and it will pull through the webbing of the seat belt.
The hammer come with a mount to be screwed and fixed to the car door. The mount is a little flimsy so I have choosen not to use it and instead keep securely in a soft pencil case in the side pocket of the door.
Pros & Cons
Double sided hammer
- Straightforward design
- Sturdy and well made hammer
- Ergonomical grip
- Comes as pack of two
- Includes storage rack for mounting
- Next day delivery with Amazon Prime
Mount is a little flimsy
Conclusion & where to buy
The Ipow emergency hammer is a double headed straight forward device that only requires a better mount to improve its ability.
- A Window Breaking Hammer, double-sided head with hardened sharp Stainless Steel Points shatters vehicle windows and belts in an emergency.
- Mounting bracket included ,it hold safety hammer in place when the vehicle does not work until needed.
- Seat Belt Cutter with Safeguarded Razor Blade Cuts off Seat Belts,keep you safety.
- Fixed holder, so it will not fall even in a collision, but easily remove it from your car in an emergency.
4 PCS IPOW Car Safety Antiskid Hammer Seatbelt Cutter Emergency Class/Window Punch Breaker Auto Rescue Disaster Escape Life-Saving Hammer Tool,Big