Review of Suaoki Digital Portable Car Tyre Inflator Pump
We review another car tyre inflator pump, a digital and more advanced option by Suaoki.
The suaoki is a fully packed with features car tyre air compressor and mini pump, the most technical and advanced we have reviewed and here are some of it's pros and cons.
With the Suaoki aire compressor you will get the tyre inflator device, user manual, bag and attachments to fit the inflator to other things that you can pump up.
Like the Ring, it can inflate a tyre from flat up, but the Suaoki can inflate to 100PSI which is great even for road bicycles, but you might have to get a schreader to presta valve attachment. Rather than an analogue display it has a digital display showing the exact pressure of your tyre, which is back-lit and easy to read even in the dark.
You can change the unit reading from PSI to BAR and KPA. You choose which one you want to use and choose the target pressure and thats it, it will inflate your cars tyre or whatever it is you want to pump up to this pressure.
There is no battery inside of this device, you have to plug it in to your car cigarette lighter for it to work and inflate your cars tyres.
This device looks great and packs away perfectly in your car as it isn't too big or heavy. The only real downside to the Sauoki is the car tyre valve fitting. You need to screw the fitting on to your tyres valve which is great for securing it on when it is inflating, but, when you have to remove it once it's inflated, it means that a little bit of air will come out as you are unscrewing it.
- Great looking car tyre inflator
- You can set your desired pressure and the inflator will pump your cars tyre up to that and then stop
- Can inflate other things as well, such as inflatable toys, bicycle tyres, motorcycle tyres using the attachments
- Has lights on it and back-lit LED so you can always see what you are doing
- Not the sturdiest piece of equipment
- Screw on valve adapter can release some air when you are unscrewing it
- Not as fast as an air compressor at a petrol station
A great air compressor and car tyre inflator that will pump up any of your tyres from flat or very low to whatever PSI you desire, up to 100PSI max. Looks good and has a couple of great features as well as lights on it.
If you want something that will last and charges your cars tyres, then this would be perfect for you.