This is a review of the Colleer Travel Toiletries Bag.
If you want a large toiletry bag to take camping with you, maybe something for the whole family, we have you covered.
The colleer multi-function toiletries bag can fit everything and the kitchen sink in it. It’s not the prettiest, not aimed for backpackers, but is definitely aimed at those who won’t be carrying it around, it’s perfect for car camping as it will be packed, placed in the car, then on-hand when it is needed when the whole family are on their camping holiday.
As with the image above, you can easily fit up to 8 toothbrushes in this side alone, as long as they aren’t full length. Or some lipsticks, make-ups or other items in a stick or tube shape. In the mesh net also in this side section you can pack a number of things, it really is ready to be crammed full of your whole families toiletries.
Pros & Cons
- Large family size capacity
- Saves taking up space in the car by having multiple individual toiletry bags
- Water proof strong material
- Many small compartments
- It can be hung up in the bathroom, tent or car
- Separate compartments mean less accidental spillages
- Helps keep everything in one place
- Could be used as a first aid kit or organiser for outdoor hobbies
- 5 colour choices
- The bag is too big if you only carry a few essentials
- The zips over time become a little difficult to close
- The bag will need careful cleaning to prevent the zips from getting rusty.
Conclusion & where to buy
The Colleer Toiletries Bag is a family size travel essential for those who want to use the space in their car wisely and keep it well organised.