This is a review of the North Face BC Travel Canister
The North Face BC Travel Cannister is made from a heavy duty nylon construction. The canister measures 28cm x 15.2cm x 15.2 cm. The information provided is a little misleading and the bag style in a picture looks like it could be much bigger but don’t be deceived this is a toiletries bag but one that provides more than enough space for your toiletries.
The zips to the main compartment is large and sturdy, so no flimsy zip closure.There is an internal clip that once unzipped allows you to hang your cannister up behind the back of the door or on a suit hook in your car.
The cannister had a further zipped mesh pocket on the inside lid of the canister. There are also several nylon folds to the outside which allow you to store your tooth brush conveniently upright.
Its ability to store equipment in the main compartment as well as split them up into the mesh section means the bag could suit alternative uses for first aid, a clinicians tool bag or specialist small equipment.
Pros & Cons
- Internal clip allows you to hang canister with a velcro strap
- Heavy duty bag
- Large storage bag for travel and expedition
- Nylon construction making it durable and easy to care for
- Internal mesh pocket to keep smaller items
- Available for next day delivery with Amazon Prime
- Comes in different colours
- Be aware of the size before buying this is not a duffle bag
- Quite pricey
- Not waterproof or tear resistant
Conclusion & where to buy
The North Face Travel Canister is a little expensive but is great little wash bag, that handles, that stores and is functional.